Monday, November 19, 2012

A Week of Writerly Thanks: Monday

There is an amazing community of writers that I am lucky to call myself a part of. Over the past several years as I've rediscovered my writing, I've been able to meet some awesomely talented people. These people have encouraged me when I've needed a cheerleader in my corner, they've learned and grown with me as we've waded through all the different facets of the writing process, and best of all, I can now count so many of these people as friends.

I'm kicking off my Week of Writerly Thanks with a huge virtual hug to all the wonderful people who are a part of the writing community that I've found a home in. You are brilliant, talented, and beautiful and I am so lucky to know and have you in my life, whether it is in-person, or virtually. I don't know where I'd be without all of you.

Okay, everyone... Group Hug!





Disclaimer: I have much more than a week's worth of writerly (and all otherly) thanks to give, but we'll call this the Reader's Digest version ;)

1 comment:

Ali Cross said...

Oh. My. Gosh! We must be sharing the same wavelength! I posted on the exact same thing today AND used that very picture in a post, like, last week or so! Love it, LOVE YOU!!

I'm glad, SO GLAD, that you are part of my circle of friends!