Monday, December 3, 2012

Bloggerly Help ... Please??

I'm stumped.

Looking for some help out there.

I've been sporadic with my blogging recently and I'm trying to figure out how to change that. I really miss the interaction with the blogosphere, but at the same time, I'm trying to find something engaging to blog about, something that is helpful to followers, or even just interesting for a couple minutes of your time.

So I'm looking to you out there for some help!

What would you like to see more of on my blog ...

Writing related posts? Things about the process, my process, experiences, etc?
Reading related posts? Book reviews and recs? Author interviews?
Random stuff about cute animals?
Publishing related posts - links to where I stay caught up on what's going on in the biz?
Pictures of deliciousness in the way of hot eye candy and tasty treats?

You tell me! Help a girl out :)


3 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

Randomness, eye candy, followed by the occasional industry link. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of personal things, things that give me more insight into a person. I love stories and jokes and the "what's up with me" kind of posts. :)

Windy Aphayrath said...

Amanda - I'm on it! You can never have too much eye candy... and if it's industry related, that's even better!

LT - good thing I'm full of random stories :)