Monday, October 26, 2009

A Quick Note

So I haven't posted in a while and I couldn't even find a good Quote of the Week to post for today.

Mostly because, well, I'm not really back yet. At least not back to posting 5 days a week.

We've had a pretty serious situation arise with my grandmother and I've barely been able to have time to keep up with the day job, let alone do much writing, either on the blog or on any ms. When I have been able to catch some time, I've been just trying to stay current by reading other blogs and commenting where I can.

Hope everyone is well and hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later!

9 comments:

ali cross said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, Windy. I hope things work out for the best soon.

((hugs))

Stephanie McGee said...

Sorry about your grandma. Hope she starts doing better. Like the new look around here!

Windy said...

Thanks Ali & Steph. I appreciate it.

Jessica Nelson said...

I'm sorry about your grandma. :-( I hope things work out.

Windy said...

Thanks, Jessica. Me too.

Angie said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Just know I'm thinking about you. Hang in there. I'm sure we'll enjoy your posts whenever you can get to them.

Tana said...

Take care of your sweet grandmother! We'll hopefully see more of you soon. Like the new pic. It is new right?

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I hope everything turns out okay for your grandmother. I'm keeping you in my prayers. I enjoy it when you stop by. :)

Elana Johnson said...

Thinking of you, Windy! Are we still on for lunch on Monday? Hope so!