1) It's been a while right? I've been spending lots of time on airplanes and really long car rides recently, so hopefully you didn't miss me too much while I was gone. Actually, I'm on a plane right NOW. It's also a little turbulent and I'm not diggin' the bumps right now. Makes it hard to type, fingers keep slipping to other keys.
2) I spent this week in the Baltimore area for a #dayjob training. And I swear one of our facilitators looked just like this:
Except wore pants and wasn't furry orange. It was ODD.
3) Are you a writer who cooks? Are you a cook who writes? Do you love food and books? Or maybe just food? If you fall into any of the above categories, have you checked out Pots 'n Pens? It's a fun blog about writing and food and writing about food. You can find all sorts of recipes that writers use to help get a little more time for wordage, there's author interviews with fave recipes, and did I mention I'm a contributor? Yeah ... head on over and check out the Easy Peasy Capellini recipe I shared this week, super easy and super YUM!
4) What are you guys reading this weekend? Anything good? I'm trying to decide if I want to reread something or if I want to read something new. I'm taking part in the Clockwork Prince Read Along that @MundieMoms is hosting, but I've been sporadic in keeping up since I didn't have the space to lug the big ol' fat book across the country with me. Other than that, I'm totally looking for recommendations!
5) I love naps. I think they even outrank nighttime sleep. And when you have time zones issues, they are even better! Like when you have to get up at 1am Utah time to catch a flight that gets you home at 10am Utah time, you've already been awake for 9 hours if you can't nap on the plane (for whatever reason). Yeah, so far I've been awake since 1am after only about 3 hours of sleep, a short 20 minute nap during takeoff, and now ... I'm really looking forward to getting home and crawling into my own bed for a real not-sitting-upright-nap.
Hope you all have a great weekend!