Monday, December 29, 2008

A Lot of Words

Happy Holidays!

So my holiday lesson has been mostly about chicken pox. So Elise had chicken pox and got over it just in time for our family party on Christmas Eve. She's been such a trooper, no fussing, no crying, no scratching! If ever there was a time for a kid to get chicken pox I suppose that 6-7 month old time frame is ideal. Her sister, however, suddenly had spots last night. But they look different and are in different places. We're keeping our fingers crossed that its just an allergic reaction and will go away. Bring on the Benadryl!

In other news, I finished my third manuscript. A different main character and I found that the first two manuscripts have been great background help in developing this third manuscript. Now I am just going through and doing my edits, trying to keep myself from adding more to the storyline. Beefing up existing is one thing, adding more is a complete other issue and that is what I've found myself guilty of time and again. My goal is to keep it around 110,000 words. Yeah, I know, that's a lot of words. I've still got a LOOOONG ways to go to get myself down to that, but at this point I'd settle for 120,000.

And just a question for anyone - if anyone is out there . . . SpongeBob: Love or Hate?

Okay, well happy rest of the holidays to everyone! I'm off to chase away the wind monster that is outside Peyton's window.

By the way --HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!

Have a great day!

No comments: