Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

2009 . . . here at last! I have soooo been waiting for 2008 to be over! Honestly, as bad as the economy and all that was getting, I'm trying to be positive and think - it can only get better from here, right?

So with a new year comes those always interesting resolutions. Personally, I've decided that I'm going to be less specific and more realistic about mine. For example, instead of saying I'm going to lose a certain amount of weight, I'm going with (resolution #6 in a long list) cut down on soda and junk food consumption, thereby living a healthier lifestyle. Another example, instead of saying I am going to finish X number of manuscripts, I'm going with (resolution #2 in said list) keep writing.

So here's to being realistic, happy and most of all, seeing the positive side of things. Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully we all have a great 2009!

No comments: