Friday, February 20, 2009

Admitting the Problem

The first step is admitting you have a problem. That's what they say. I don't think I actually have a problem. Well, it's only a problem if it completely takes over your life, right?

I think it's sort of the way a lot of people describe falling in love and the beginnings of that perfect relationship. When all you can do is think of about the other person. You daydream about them, you spend all your free time with them and if you can't be with them, you're talking to them, texting them, emailing them. Every time they're around you get all sorts of good nervous butterflies in your stomach and you can't think straight and every thought you have is about them and everything you do starts to revolve around them.

Writing. Yeah. That's how I feel about it.
(Standing up now.)
My name is Windy and I'm a write-aholic.

No comments: