Monday, May 10, 2010

Winners! Winners! Winners!

I know you stopped by to see if you won.

I know it isn't really my charming personality, my ability to make the most random comments or my great hair straightening techniques that draw you in. It was bribery, wasn't it? You can admit it, you succumbed to my wooing by offering loads of AWESOME signed books by Elizabeth Scott and you just couldn't help yourself.

It's okay. I won't take it personally. I probably woulda done the same thing because, like you, I've got that whole “I'm in love with books” problem too.

Anyway, let me get the fine print out of the way because people sometimes forget to read on after they've found out they won.

If you're one of the LUCKY 10 winners of a book by Awesome Elizabeth Scott, please email the address you want the books sent to (again, US only) to me at windy (dot) aphayrath (at) gmail (dot) com also please make sure and let me know if you've read any of the books shown below so I can try to make sure you get one you haven't read yet. Unless you have no preference, then just tell me that too.

And without further ado, the winners are . . .

Kristen from Take It As It Comes
Kelly from The Book Hunter
Readerly Person
Shannon Whitney Messenger
Taffy of Taffy’s Candy
Rebecca L. Sutton
Pam Harris
Aik of The Bookaholics
Kimberly from The Brown Eyes Have It
The Blue Lipstick Samurai

Congrats to all the winners! Don’t forget to send me your info.

And thanks to EVERYONE for coming along for the ride on this first contest adventure and of course, a HUGE-UNGOUS thank you to the uber-fantastic, amazing and overall AWESOME Elizabeth Scott for all her generosity, allowing me to make this contest absolutely fabulous.

As ever, Happy Reading!

8 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congratulations to all 10 winners! :-)

Mary E Campbell said...

Congrats to the winners - and I would like to learn some your hair straitening techniques. These books look great - wish I had won, but I can check out her books at the library - I'm such a cheapskate.

Marquita Hockaday said...

Congrats to all you lucky bastards! Oh, and special shout out for my cuz...

Go, Pam, it's your birthday!

No, really- her birthday is
tomorrow :) YEAH!

Pam Harris said...

Yay!! I have an early b-day present! You've made my day--thanks! :)

Angie said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Courtney Barr - The Southern Princess said...

Congrats to the winners!

Visit My Kingdom Anytime

Aik said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to win! :D

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Congrats to all the winners! Giveaways are too much fun. ;)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!