I haven't blogged since Monday and I think it has something to do with the fact that I blogged EVERY DAY last week. It threw me off.
Anyway, it's Friday - THANK GOD! This has felt like the Longest. Week. Ever! And that's despite the fact I was able to take Tuesday off from the day job!
1) So yes, Tuesday was my 3rd day of this last weekend. It was supposed to be Monday, but Bossman needed me for a special project, and, well, he does sign my checks. That ended up making this week, Tangled Tuesday for me and the kidlets. Have you seen it? No? Seriously, you need to go see it. One of the best Disney princess movies EVER. No joke. I'm not exaggerating. Really. Go. Now.
2) Speaking of kidlets - for those of you with one or two or ten or whatever ... why, oh why can a child's room NEVER stay clean for more than 2 1/2 minutes? Really? It's killing me. That's all.
3) School mascots come in all shapes and sizes and creatures and sometimes, I wonder who on earth was the mastermind behind some of these creatures. Some are not so bad. My alma mater was the home of the Grizzlies. In the general area, there's also Silver Wolves, Jaguars, Cougars, Hawks, Bengals. So a whole zoo of animals. Then there are Miners, who are pretty rough and tumble and can totally hold their own. But then there is this one school whose mascot is the Beetdigger. Really? I know it dates back, but really? That means they call all their girls' teams the LadyDiggers. Really? Maybe it's just me. Sorry if you're a Beetdigger, know a Beetdigger, were a Beetdigger. But ever since I was 10 and knew that was a mascot, it seriously just made me say "what were these people thinking?" Again, sorry if you're a beet digging fiend, but I really wonder how a beet digger would fair against say, I don't know, a Bengal tiger or a Grizzly bear. Just saying.
4) My brother recently upgraded his phone. This is his new phone. I have severe phone envy.
5) I hate laundry. I don't use that term lightly, either. It's on the list of "bad" words at our house, but seriously, laundry is the bane of my existence. Why? Because it is NEVER DONE. And if you put it off, it becomes like the blob that ate Milwaukee or something and just grows exponentially taking over your entire life. Speaking of which. I must go try to catch up on our laundry now. I know, fun start to the weekend right? Bet you're jealous.
Wishing you a laundry-free weekend everyone! Have a great one!