Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An Unplanned Break

So, as I quoted on Monday, Hi! *waves*

I feel a little guilty about having completely dropped off the grid with no warning, but sometimes that's just the way things go, right?

I've been sick for a few weeks and it's totally thrown me for a loop. But I'm finally getting better and starting back in on some reading, some writing and hopefully I'll be back to blogging a bit more regularly.

Oh, how I have missed everyone, I must say. I've tried to keep up where I could, when I had time and attention span. So if I've missed you, I apologize and hope to be around a bit more.

Something one of my friends said to me really hit home as I've been dealing with this whole lack of blogging, no attention span and feeling like crap stuff, and that is, sometimes it just becomes too much and you have to just stop. I knew if I wrote a blog post saying I was taking a break, I'd end up not taking a break out of guilt, but mostly I didn't even have the energy to write that simple blog post. Sort of sad and pathetic, I know.

Sorry for the ramblyness of this post, I'm still working on getting my bloggerly groove back! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Alicia Gregoire said...

Welcome back. I totally know how this goes.

Pam Harris said...

Yay! We've missed you. :)

Amanda Bonilla said...

Welcome back! You've been missed!!

Stephanie McGee said...

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better.

Eric said...

Hi, how ya doin? We missed ya. Of course, I'm in the same boat you are since I've been rarely around too LOL. Sigh...

Anonymous said...

I hate to hear that you've been ill. *hugs* I know how it goes and sometimes you've just gotta drop out for a while. I'll always be here when you get back though ('cept when I've dropped out but I'll eventually come 'round.) =D