Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WiP Wednesday: New Projects

Back from vacation and sooooo trying to get back into the hang of things. I think most of my brain is still on a vacation to recover from my vacation.

I haven't posted a WiP Wednesday for a few weeks now because, well, I was feeling a bit WiP-ped by the current "big" project. I was in a rut. Didn't know where I was going with it. So many unanswered questions, wasn't really certain what was going to happen. And the voices, well they were being pretty mum about the whole thing, so it wasn't really helping me out any.

But then, during our vacation, I dug out some wordage from who knows where (probably a precursor to a Rest Area stop near Cedar City *wink wink*) and I'm back in the game. And on top of that, my Gemini-can't-focus-on-just-one-thing-at-a-time brain has come up with another 2 project ideas to work on! As many of you know, I do have a bit of A-D-D so I struggle severely if I have only 1 set of voices in my head.

Yeah, I know. I'm totally crazy, but the first step is admitting it, right?

On the flip side of new writings, current stuff . . . 1 is out for final review (I hope) with betas right now and other is with my live crit groups . Hoping I can get some things back and perhaps have some queries off before the end of the summer? Will keep ya posted!

P.S. I feel I need to make a confession regarding my addiction. I did fall off the wagon, but only for a moment. I had a little bit of a Starbucks Vanilla Frappucino, but it made me feel like throwing up. I couldn't even finish it. So I think I may have kicked the coffee habit. Now to find another vice to keep me awake after sleepless nights writing . . . suggestions welcome!

No comments: