A while back I read an awesome list posted by one Ms. Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, one of the largest papers in Ohio.
It wasn't specifically a "writing" list, but it was one of those that really made me think. The list is pretty long, so I thought I'd break it up and share a few with you every week. It's really helped me put/keep things in perspective.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
More to come tomorrow. Happy Monday!