Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life Lessons Part 4: 29 - 37

The continuation of Life Lessons, courtesy of Ms. Regina Brett, The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH.

29. What other people think of you is none of your business.



30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.

31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

33. Believe in miracles.

34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.

35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.

36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.

37. Your children get only one childhood.

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! I love the first one. I'd never thought of it like that before.

Elana Johnson said...

I love all of these! Most especially #29 and #32.

Anonymous said...

I loved the situation changing one. Now if only I can remember it DURING one of those moments.