Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breathless Tweets

I've been trying to get to the bloggy world this week, but I've been sick. Really sick. Like, the flu coupled with a walking pneumonia, sick. So I'm sorry if I haven't commented recently.

And I'm sorry if I owe you pictures from last Saturday's awe
someness that was the Breathless Reads tour. I haven't even downloaded them from my camera yet. I've been so meaning to tell everyone about the awesome time
we had there. But alas, that will have to wait.

In the meantime, you can relive my fun at the Breathless Reads tour in a very abbreviated tweet version.
And in case you were wondering, @ElanaJ did eventually make her way back to me and the stash of 21 signed books which we then stealthily lugged all the way down to the P2 level of the Salt Lake City library parking garage. I think we also burned up all the calories from the pizza lunch we had that day too.

I think there's one stop left of the Breathless Reads tour - February 25 in Raleigh, I believe. If you get a chance to go, this is one event you don't want to miss and I'm just glad we were lucky enough to get to be one of the cities they stopped in!

1 comment:

Amanda Bonilla said...

I totally appreciated your tweets! Thanks for givng the play-by-play!