1) I don't drink much soda. A couple times a week if that. But the other day Husband bought me a 2-liter of Pepsi (the hard stuff - full-fat!) and a bottle of Rose's Grenadine. Put them together and you get the BEST cherry Pepsi EVER. Top it with a little maraschino cherry and wow. Deeeeeee-lish!
2) Going through the wash this is what I discovered in 5yo's hamper:
She said she "accidentally" drew on her leggings. I guess the marker also "accidentally" drew the arms and legs and heads on the square little bodies too.
3) I'm waiting waiting waiting. And I decided to give myself a bunch of self-imposed deadlines to distract me. Then I talked to one of my friends who showed me the error of my ways. Not that self-imposed deadlines were bad. Just that I was giving myself deadlines to things that maybe weren't what should be deadlined. *opens dayplanner* I must regroup now.
4) This week was our team meeting at the day job. Normally we're a pretty virtual team. About 20 of us work together, sprinkled across eight locations all over the world. It's nice to see everyone, but at the same time, it is freaking exhausting to manage all my regular day job stuff on TOP of the info-dump that comes with a week of all day meetings. My brain feels like mush.
5) On a completely separate note, I just needed to see this again.
*deep breath, crosses fingers and waits* (Because I TOTALLY believe in the power of the FB cookie. Don't you?)
Have a great weekend everyone!