1) I'm still sick. Sorry if I've been MIA in blog commenting. I've been hacking up lungs and what not.
2) It's just recently occurred to me that it has been 10 1/2 years since I was in England (for a school trip). I still talk about it like it was just yesterday. I feel old. Thanks to the CP who had to ask all those Stonehenge questions. And I swear, I'm totally not that old.
3) Earlier this week, I *ahem* admitted to a bit of Bieber fever. I'd like to qualify that statement and remind everyone that I have been heavily medicated for the past 14 days or so due to illness and ... yeah. And seriously? It's not my fault that Glee decided they needed to sing Bieber. Besides, I have to say, the kid did an excellent job getting all sorts of shot up on CSI ... just saying.
4) I'm just throwing this out there today, but I'll be putting up a full-on blog post about this in the coming weeks, but if you're a local (to me), meaning that you live in Utah, I'm helping the ever-awesome Brodi Ashton with organizing a "locals" arc tour for her book, EVERNEATH (January 2012). If you're interested ... details are soon to come!
5) There's a hair appointment with my name on it tomorrow morning. I'm trying to decide how to also cram in a trip to Costco, getting new tires for the car, other grocery shopping and maybe a movie with the kidlets all into tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy weekend!