Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Stuff Friday

1) I'm still sick. Sorry if I've been MIA in blog commenting. I've been hacking up lungs and what not.

2) It's just recently occurred to me that it has been 10 1/2 years since I was in England (for a school trip). I still talk about it like it was just yesterday. I feel old. Thanks to the CP who had to ask all those Stonehenge questions. And I swear, I'm totally not that old.
3) Earlier this week, I *ahem* admitted to a bit of Bieber fever. I'd like to qualify that statement and remind everyone that I have been heavily medicated for the past 14 days or so due to illness and ... yeah. And seriously? It's not my fault that Glee decided they needed to sing Bieber. Besides, I have to say, the kid did an excellent job getting all sorts of shot up on CSI ... just saying.

4) I'm just throwing this out there today, but I'll be putting up a full-on blog post about this in the coming weeks, but if you're a local (to me), meaning that you live in Utah, I'm helping the ever-awesome Brodi Ashton with organizing a "locals" arc tour for her book, EVERNEATH (January 2012). If you're interested ... details are soon to come!

5) There's a hair appointment with my name on it tomorrow morning. I'm trying to decide how to also cram in a trip to Costco, getting new tires for the car, other grocery shopping and maybe a movie with the kidlets all into tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy weekend!

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

When I saw the pic that accompanied this post, I almost spit coffee all over my lap top. Thank GOD for CP's who are international travelers! :D

Eric said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, but I'm right there with ya LOL. May we both finish getting better soon.

Stephanie McGee said...

*hugs* Feel better soon.

I hear ya on a busy weekend.

Diane said...

Glad you're feeling better and the Bieber Fever has passed.... :O)

Alicia Gregoire said...

Feel better!

tyrca said...

I like your list of random thoughts. I read it because I just posted a whole lot of random things. Yours was better because it was short and concise.

Cranberryfries said...

Ok whats up with hacking up lungs because all of a sudden I've got it. Err.

I went to England when I was 16 with my parents. I kinda wish I was older when I went (or at least cared more when I did go) because I realize now there was so much more I could have gotten out of that trip.

Wazzup can I pretty please be involved in this local tour for Brodi??

Brodi Ashton said...

Windy- Sorry you're not feeling well. And I was in England 10 and a half years ago for school! Were we there at the same time?

Anyway, thanks again for heading up the local ARC tour. I very much appreciate it!

Nichole Giles said...

Hope your Saturday turned out and that you fit everything in. And I hope you're feeling better.

And dude, I TOTALLY want to help with Brodi's ARC tour. Sign me up.

One question, did you go purple? *winks*

Sherrie Petersen said...

Hope you're feeling better. That Bieber Fever sounds seriously scary ;P

Anonymous said...

You've been to England? Aww! Jealous! I'm jealous of you for lots of reasons! You're beautiful. You're smart. You've been to England!