Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great Deals

The weather over the weekend was much better than I expected. We even took the kids out, had family Costco day and got some errands done. It was good times. And can I just say, I LOVE that Costco carries the baby's formula in the gigantor containers? Much more cost effective. Plus, you can't beat the $1.50 hot dog and soda for lunch. Feed the whole family for under $5! Great deal in this economy.

Speaking of great deals in this economy: free critiques. I posted the link to my chapter ending and though I didn't get as many critiques as I would have liked, the ones I did get were great. Some really positive feedback (which always makes you feel better when you put yourself out there) and some great catches I didn't even notice in my self editing. I've been working through the edits based on the feedback and feel a lot better about my manuscript as a whole.

Thanks to everyone who provided me with feedback!

No comments: