Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recent Reads: Killing Moon

Book: Killing Moon by Rebecca York
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Book Count: 9
>>>> Didn't I say I've been severely behind in posting my Recent Reads?

So this was the second book in Ms. York's Moon Series that I've read. Awesome. I liked it even more. This one felt even more real, more like this world could really exist within our own.

This one follows the story of Megan and Ross. Ross is Sam's cousin from Eternal Moon. Of course there is the romantic stuff, but the story of this one I found more compelling. Megan is a genetic researcher who ends up doing analysis on Ross's blood and finds far more than she's expecting. Ross is a private investigator working with the police to investigate the mysterious disappearances of several women in the area.

I don't know what about this made it more interesting for me, but although I have found that I like romances, this one felt less like a romance and more like a contemporary fiction with romance elements. Hmmm, maybe that's what Ms. York has done that's sucked me in . . .

No comments: