Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WiP Wednesday: Life Sucking

*** So I had technical difficulties last night .... but here it is ***

It's so late... barely still Wednesday at home, but I'm trying, I really am.

I've been on the road now since Thursday, April 23. Home for weekends only. I miss my kids. I miss my husband. I miss my bed. And I miss home cooked food. I don't know how the folks I work with do the traveling 50% or more of the time. It's tough. I have so much more respect for them!

So anyway, I've been involved in these all day meetings. Last week, Monday and Friday were travel days and Tues-Thurs were solid days of meetings. This week, travel Monday... and tomorrow I get to go home. Woohoo!

While I was sitting in today's meeting (we covered a lot of very valuable and good information) I realized, no matter how tough, exhausting or insane these multiple day all day meetings are, no matter how much I like the people I work with and enjoy seeing them, I feel like my life is sucked from me each and everyday. This leaves little to no creativity by the time I get to this point: being online in the hotel.

This all leads to me just being really really tired. I wish I could write more. But I can't even keep my thoughts straight. So yeah. While it is still Wednesday in Utah (even though I'm in California), I am totally zonked, I'm going to bed.

Really, this was just supposed to be an update to say I will have a much better WiP post next week. When my life isn't getting sucked from me. Regardless, I think I'm just too wordy for my own good. Okay, really now. Good night.

No comments: