Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Love Getting Packages in the Mail!

About 2 weeks ago I received an email from a friend letting me know of a $1 online makeup sale. Uh, hello, yeah I was all about it!

Apparently I wasn't the only one as the site took FOREVER to load and I had to go through and re-add things to my shopping cart over and over again. But then, it went through. . . hoorah!

So I waited and waited and waited. Then I received an email that my order had been processed! Processed, yay! (Little did I know.)

Then I waited and waited and waited. And finally I received an email my order was being shipped. The next day.

These people, they really like to draw out the process.

So then I've waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and then my dear husband went to get the mail (because I hate to get the mail because we have one of those lock box things and I always forget the key. . . ) and came back with a BIG GIANT BOX.

With my name on it!

And this was what was inside!


No comments: