Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Calls, Cupcakes and Critterbug

No, not that kind of call. Yesterday I made the mistake of saying my vacation was officially beginning. Two hours later I got an urgent text from one of the guys I work with saying there was a problem. Yeah, so vacation on hold until I can get this issue taken care of. Suck for me.

But the kidlets are off to a Christmas party today with their Secret Santa gifts in tow and a whole box of treats:


Yep, we made those in lieu of the planned trip to the zoo, seeing as there was a freaking blizzard here!!

But hey, it's the winter. Snow is to be expected, even when it is inconvenient.

And now I've decided I am finishing up all my past due crits before I am allowed to start working on anything else. So I have been scouring the house for my critter hat and should be all caught up before Christmas. Hooray!

Then on to revisions and new words!

UPDATE: Still behind on Crits. Working on it! I swear!! The couple extra days I ended up working totally threw my schedule for a loop. had to rejig timeline. Done before 2010 arrives!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yummy lookin' cupcakes!! Have a very, very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Mmm! They look tasty! I do hope the rest of your week will be blissfully uneventful!

Bethany Wiggins said...

Drooling over here. Good thing we're not neighbors or you might get an uninvited, hungry blogger knocking at your door!!! Merry Christmas.