Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MIA ... Time for some Vacay!


I've been meaning to blog for the last week and clearly I've been terribly remiss.

Few things going on. Firstly, a sort of impromptu work trip to Mexico City that left me scrambling to plan my presentations, followed by me being completely exhausted from the trip. That led to a weekend full of family events and then FINALLY, the family summer vacation we've been waiting for for over a year!

So I will catch up with all of you on the flip side of the vacation because seriously, if you were waking up to this view every morning, I don't think you'd be all that interested in blogging either.

Peace out, yo! Just kidding, hold down the forts and don't have too much fun without me!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Lucky girl. Enjoy the vacation, stay safe and we will see you when you get back.

Angie said...

Hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing vacation!

Unknown said...

That is a really nice view! I hope you have a lot of fun!