Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not a Quote, a Question Instead

This was supposed to post yesterday. Apparently I've been offline for far longer than I realized and have forgotten how to use just about everything. Ugh. Working on retraining myself. But anyway, think of this as waking up, thinking it's Monday, but really it's already TUESDAY so I totally just cut your week by a whole day. Cool? Yeah, I thought so too.

It's Monday. And I have no quote for you.

Well, that's not true. I've got lots of quotes, just none that felt right for today. So instead of some worldly wisdom from greater minds, you just get me. Hope you're not too disappointed.

I started this post last night and kept deleting it. Which is why it didn't post first thing this morning like it usually would if I was on top of my game and all that jazz. I just didn't know what to blog about.

I know I've been MIA for a while, due in some part to the dayjob, in other parts to being hit with what feels like every possible sickness / virus / ailment that could cling itself to me. But I've missed you guys.

I've been reading / blogging for a few years now, read lots on writing and books and authors and all that stuff. I don't claim to be an expert on anything, but like anyone else, I have my own thoughts on things. So why don't you tell me what you want, blog-speaking? Topic suggestions, book recommendations, random questions for me. I'm game.

5 comments:

Amanda Bonilla said...

I like your blog, just the way it is!! I love Random Stuff Friday, and Quote of the Week. :D

Creepy Query Girl said...

I like to read all different kinds of blogs but mostly I love anything having to do with books, writing, or breaking into the publishing industry.

Stephanie McGee said...

I'll read most blogs on most days but the blog post title has to grab my interest if I'm going to actually take the time to read. So blog about whatever you want, so long as the title is interesting and apropos!

Angie said...

I have the same problem right now. I feel like I'm totally dry on the blog topics. Bur really, anything you post about your writing journey or what you've learned would be great!

ali cross said...

I love your blog because it feels uniquely you. I love hearing about your whacky family (of course!) because your humor really shines. I also think you're super wise about a lot of stuff and I'd love to see your take on just whatever random things.

And, I love how Sophia Chang and Krispy write sometimes about culture in writing (and how it affects their lives, too) and you know I'm always fascinated by that.

I value your blog, so whatever you do--just do it and don't quit it!