Friday, December 7, 2012

Random Stuff Friday

1) I'm in the playoffs! This first year of ever playing Fantasy Football and my (randomly drafted) team finished the regular season in the #1 seat and we're in the playoffs! Woohoo! I stand a chance of winning! *knocks on wood* Not bad for beginner's luck, right?

2) I've been reading like crazy recently. The problem? I need to get some writing done. Like, 25,000 words worth of writing in the next week or so. It's just ... there are SO MANY fantastical reads to be read! Gah!!! What to do!! ... not that I'm procrastinating or anything... *whistles*

3) Netflix has spoiled me! The lack of commercials is a godsend! I love it! Especially since I have limited TV watching time (what with reading + writing + family + day job + etc... seriously, not that I'm procrastinating or anything),  no commercials = AWESOME ... here are some of the shows we've watched recently: Sons of Anarchy, Nikita, The Glades, and we're currently in the middle of Season 2 of Supernatural. Love that I don't have to wait days/weeks/months until the next episode! What are some of your favorite shows that I need to add to the queue?

4) They mentioned this on the radio this morning ... but with the end of the year coming ... does anyone actually remember their New Year's resolution? Did you follow through or did you lose steam somewhere between there and here? Just curious.

5) It's Margarita Night! Every few weeks, a few girlfriends and I get together and, well, have margaritas ... or (insert cocktail of choice here). Gives us a chance to catch up, have some girl time / talk, and just generally decompress. So with that in mind, *raises glass* margaritas for everyone!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Along These Lines ... said...

Last year, my New Year's resolution was to not make any New Year's resolution.

Lydia Kang said...

I'm not sure I set a New Year's resolution...or maybe I just forgot it? LOL