Friday, January 30, 2009

Opportunities

I'm working with a deadline now. Well, writing with a deadline anyway. Before, I gave myself a deadline to work with - more of a goal to when I wanted to finish certain things - but now, there's an opportunity that I really want to take advantage of, but with a set deadline. It stresses me out a little, but I'm ready to take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way at this point. I realize that there are a lot of people out there who are doing the same thing and have been working on this same thing for YEARS and YEARS, but you never know until you try, right?

On a lighter note, so the Super Bowl is on Sunday and I have to say, it has been a lot of years since I've really been interested in anything involving the Super Bowl. I feel like everything has just gone steadily down hill over the past few years. Or maybe I'm just getting old. I don't know. Either way, my big plans for Super Bowl Sunday? I'm taking the opportunity (hoping that Super Bowl will mean less crowds) and going to IKEA. I need a new bulletin board.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: