Monday, February 2, 2009

Mondays

It feels like one of those days (most Mondays do for me) where I just have so much going through my head that I can't really focus on anything. I feel like I should have just stayed in bed today, but that probably wouldn't have worked out so well, what with having to get to work and get the kids to preschool and having to, you know, be an adult and what not. I feel like I didn't have enough time over the weekend to catch up.

So yesterday was the SuperBowl and I have decided that it is my new favorite shopping day of the year. Well, at least if you time it to where you're out and about just as the pre-game show starts. No traffic. No crowds. It was awesome.

While we were out we received some sad news of a close friend's mom passing away. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it was kind of sudden and that makes it even more tough. I mean, it makes you look at all the relationships in your life and see if you can make the most of the time you have with your loved ones.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you KFP.

No comments: