Monday, October 25, 2010

Quote of the Week and a Hiatus

"I'm leaving on a jet plane . . ."

John Denver


I'll be on blogging hiatus for the next week or so (maybe more, maybe less ... sorry for the vagueness). Last week's non-blogginess was an effect of crazy prepping for a major conference at the day job. This week I'm in New York at the conference it took most of last week to prep for, so I'm not expecting much opportunity to be part of the blog-o-sphere. Don't have too much fun without me!

4 comments:

Stina said...

You'll be missed. :(

Have a great conference, Windy. :)

ali cross said...

Blech! I hate day-jobs. They totally get in the way of the important things in life. ;) Hope you can find a few moments, not to blog, but to WRITE. You'll be a happier camper, then. :)

"... don't know if I'll be back again ... "

You'd better be back ... eventually!

Sara B. Larson said...

Ugh, you are so busy chicka! I hope you have a great conference. And we'll be waiting for your return! :)

Carolyn V. said...

I just got back from my break. It was so worth it! Good luck Windy! I hope you get tons done!