Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Cool to Be Kreativ!

Thanks to Amanda! She passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award to me!


I have to say, it took me a while to get going on this whole blogging thing and now that I've found what great and supportive writers are out there, I've made some amazingly talented new friends!

The rules for this award are pretty simple to follow:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (below)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

* * * * * *

Soooooo, 7 interesting (and very random) things about me . . .

#1-My 4-year old and I were supposed to share a birthday - she was due on my birthday! But she decided she didn't want to share, so she waited a few days to show up.

#2-I wrote my first "book" in four 6-subject spiral bound notebooks in the 8th grade. I still have them in a box in my parents' storage shed. I haven’t read them recently, but when I last read them, uh, yeah, they sound like I was in Jr. High all right.

#3-Bacon . . . it is one of my food groups.

#4-I'm an almost insomniac. I can't sleep more than 3 hours or so a night or else I'm not functional the next day.

#5-Since I've been driving I've been in 4 accidents (none were my fault-really, I swear). 3 of them were with Dodge Neons. They're out to get me, I swear!

#6-My name was never supposed to be Wendy. I really was named after the wind. If I had come out a boy, my name would have been Rocky. As in, the Sylvester Stallone-boxer Rocky. (I'm so glad I'm a girl!)

#7-I read really fast - approximately 100 pages/hour. So, yeah, I DEVOUR books and I'm always looking for recommendations! So if you have any must reads I haven't gotten to yet, let me know!


* * * * * *

Here are 7 other Kreativ Bloggers for you to stop by and visit!

1. Being Beth
2. Writer Musings
3. Working My Muse
4. Words, Words, Words
5. The Screaming Guppy
6. Fire Drill
7. Notes From the Writing Chair

Go check them out!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, thank you so much, Windy!

Tabitha said...

Aw, thanks so much!!!

I'm half an insomniac. I function best on 6 hours of sleep, and if I get more than 7 1/2, I can't function. I can get by just fine on 4 to 5 hours, as well. And when I do sleep, I have incredibly WEIRD dreams. :) I guess my brain is trying to make the most of what sleep it gets. :)

Eric said...

Congrats big time. You are definitely so (k)reative. Thank you very much for honoring me. I don't feel very worthy lately, but I do appreciate it :)